St. Columban-Irish Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Might be of Interest  (Read 563 times)

Fergus Keyes

• Global Moderator
  • St. Columban - Real People - Real History !
Might be of Interest
« on: February 19, 2013, 03:51:36 PM »

Dear members of St. Columban,

I am writing on behalf of the Personal and Cultural Enrichment Program (PACE) at McGill University's School of Continuing Studies.  We are presenting an exciting workshop on Irish Mythology in March which we thought members of St. Columban would be interested in knowing about.

Facilitated by Sandra Bunting, this workshop is entitled “Come Take me out of this Dull World: Life’s Lesson Through Irish Myths.” It will be offered on March 9th from 1:00 – 4:00 pm and will give participants the opportunity to investigate the contemporary relevance of Irish Mythology through a combination of storytelling, discussion, poetry and creative writing.  I’m attaching an overview of the session. You can also find out more about the PACE program on our website or our facebook page.

Would it be possible to distribute this information to members of St. Columban?

PACE is an innovative new program at McGill which presents a wide array of artistic and cultural lectures, workshops and performances throughout the year.  All sessions are open to the entire Montreal community.  We are also always on the lookout for new workshop ideas and possible collaborations!

Sincerely Yours,

April Babey
Marketing Assistant, Personal and Cultural Enrichment Program
McGill University School of Continuing Studies
688 Sherbrooke St. W., Suite 1029
Montreal, QC H3A 3R1
E: pace.scs@mcgill.ca
http://www.mcgill.ca/conted/pace
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 03:56:15 PM by Fergus Keyes »