Volunteers Needed this Sunday August 23

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posted on behalf of Ken Neil

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED SUNDAY!

Hi Everyone,

I just spoke with Scotty. He unavailable this Saturday, the 22nd., but is ok for Sunday. This will be the start of placing the headstones onto the wall. I think that we all should be there to help with the artistic placement.

Scotty, Martin and myself will be there at 9:00am. We still have 1 row to complete on 2 walls. that should take about 1 hour. So if you all could be there (at the St. Columban Cemetery) say 10:00 am, that would be great.

SLAN,

Ken
Posted on behalf of Ken Neil

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED SUNDAY!

Hi Everyone,

I just spoke with Scotty. He unavailable this Saturday, the 22nd., but is ok for Sunday. This will be the start of placing the headstones onto the wall. I think that we all should be there to help with the artistic placement.

Scotty, Martin and myself will be there at 9:00am. We still have 1 row to complete on 2 walls. that should take about 1 hour. So if you all could be there (at the St. Columban Cemetery) say 10:00 am, that would be great.

SLAN,

Ken
Unfortunately our brick laying crew won't be available today due to a last minute family illness so no volunteers are needed until next weekend.

Hopefully they will be back in action on Saturday weather permitting. Stay tuned for further updates. 
Unfortunately our brick laying crew won't be available today due to a last minute family illness so no volunteers are needed until next weekend.

Hopefully they will be back in action on Saturday weather permitting. Stay tuned for further updates.