Samuel O'Rourke and Catherine Phelan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am trying to trace my O'Rourke roots and find out when they arrived in Canada.
I recognize many names from St. Columban in my family tree. Phelan and Skelley to name two. If anyone has any information on the St. Columban O'Rourkes I would love to have it. ?Our ggranfather was married in Montreal
John O'Rourke b. 1867 m Catherine Lawton in 1896 in Montreal. He may have been born in St. Columban since his parents were married there.

His parents were married in St. Columban in 1857 and were Samuel O'Rourke and Catherine Phelan.

I am going to continue to browse through this amazing site. St. Columban has a wonderful history.

Thank you

I am trying to trace my O'Rourke roots and find out when they arrived in Canada.
I recognize many names from St. Columban in my family tree. Phelan and Skelley to name two. If anyone has any information on the St. Columban O'Rourkes I would love to have it. ?Our ggranfather was married in Montreal
John O'Rourke b. 1867 m Catherine Lawton in 1896 in Montreal. He may have been born in St. Columban since his parents were married there.

His parents were married in St. Columban in 1857 and were Samuel O'Rourke and Catherine Phelan.

I am going to continue to browse through this amazing site. St. Columban has a wonderful history.

Thank you

Messages In This Thread
Samuel O'Rourke and Catherine Phelan - by Holly - 10-22-2007, 08:42 PM
Re: Samuel O'Rourke and Judith Grace - by dublin9 - 10-23-2007, 08:17 PM