Banner & Folded Brochure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pleased to announce that today, I was able to pick up from the printer, both the Banner and about 1000 folded brochures about our Project. As you know, Kelley O'Rourke designed these brochures, as well as the Banner, and they look very good. The brochures, printed in one colour (Green), came out great. If any of you would like some of these brochures to hand out to your family of firends, just send me an e-mail to fergus@stcolumban-irish.com and include your proper regular mailing address.

The Banner is about 10' long and about 2 1/2' high. It also looks great and says in English and French "St. Columban Cemtery Restoration Project" with our Web Site address. Of course, our main use for this Banner will be for when we walk in The St. Patrick's Day Parade this Sunday (the 19th) in Montreal. After that, if any of you want to use it, to hang up at some affair, or whatever, just let me know and we will certainly try to get this Banner to you.

It is hard to get a good picture of this banner, but we should be able to get some good shots of it when we are in the Parade, and of course, will post these pictures on the web site so you can all really see it...

Take Care

Fergus
Smile

Pleased to announce that today, I was able to pick up from the printer, both the Banner and about 1000 folded brochures about our Project. As you know, Kelley O'Rourke designed these brochures, as well as the Banner, and they look very good. The brochures, printed in one colour (Green), came out great. If any of you would like some of these brochures to hand out to your family of firends, just send me an e-mail to fergus@stcolumban-irish.com and include your proper regular mailing address.

The Banner is about 10' long and about 2 1/2' high. It also looks great and says in English and French "St. Columban Cemtery Restoration Project" with our Web Site address. Of course, our main use for this Banner will be for when we walk in The St. Patrick's Day Parade this Sunday (the 19th) in Montreal. After that, if any of you want to use it, to hang up at some affair, or whatever, just let me know and we will certainly try to get this Banner to you.

It is hard to get a good picture of this banner, but we should be able to get some good shots of it when we are in the Parade, and of course, will post these pictures on the web site so you can all really see it...

Take Care

Fergus
Smile