ANNE McLAUGHLIN

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANNE McLAUGHLIN

One of the descendants that have worked so very hard on our St. Columban project since we started back in 2005 was Anne McLaughlin.

About a year or so ago, Anne moved to South Africa to be with her daughter.

I regret to inform you that I noticed in today?s Montreal Gazette, (May 30th 2009) that Anne passed away on April 19th 2009 in South Africa.
She will really be greatly missed by our St. Columban group.

Attached Files
.jpg   Anne_McLaughlan.jpg (Size: 179.01 KB / Downloads: 111)
.jpg   Anne_McLaughlan.jpg (Size: 179.01 KB / Downloads: 110)
ANNE McLAUGHLIN

One of the descendants that have worked so very hard on our St. Columban project since we started back in 2005 was Anne McLaughlin.

About a year or so ago, Anne moved to South Africa to be with her daughter.

I regret to inform you that I noticed in today?s Montreal Gazette, (May 30th 2009) that Anne passed away on April 19th 2009 in South Africa.
She will really be greatly missed by our St. Columban group.

Attached Files
.jpg   Anne_McLaughlan.jpg (Size: 179.01 KB / Downloads: 111)
.jpg   Anne_McLaughlan.jpg (Size: 179.01 KB / Downloads: 110)
There's an online guest book at the remembering.ca site if anyone want's to leave a note for the family:

http://www.legacy.com/can-montreal/Obituaries.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=127826420
There's an online guest book at the remembering.ca site if anyone want's to leave a note for the family:

http://www.legacy.com/can-montreal/Obituaries.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=127826420
Posted on behalf of Ken Neil:

On Saturday, June 6th, I went to the memorial service for Ann. It was attended by about sixty of Anne's relatives and friends. Her brother John, sister Louise, daughter Jessica and two of her cousins gave eulogies which were emotional and heart-warming. It showed Anne as an inspirational person known for her generosity,her humour, her free spirit, her love for genealogy and  St. Columban.  She will be deeply missed by her family, friends and certainly by our SCCRP group.

Ken Neil
Posted on behalf of Ken Neil:

On Saturday, June 6th, I went to the memorial service for Ann. It was attended by about sixty of Anne's relatives and friends. Her brother John, sister Louise, daughter Jessica and two of her cousins gave eulogies which were emotional and heart-warming. It showed Anne as an inspirational person known for her generosity,her humour, her free spirit, her love for genealogy and  St. Columban.  She will be deeply missed by her family, friends and certainly by our SCCRP group.

Ken Neil