McGarr Family Note

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A note that we recently received concerning the McGarr family of St. Columban....

To: info@stcolumban-irish.com
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 10:04 AM
Subject: Kate McGarr

To whom it may concern,

I have some information that I would like to be posted on this website concerning my heritage.  My name is Christopher Mac Donald and my grandmother, Patricia Mac Donald, maiden name O?Brien, wanted me to inform you that her grandmother was Kate McGarr, born in the late 1870?s, came to Montr?al and married William Geraghty.  She was born in St. Columban and had two sisters and three brothers.  

My grandmother will be in Montr?al in mid-August and wishes to explore her St. Columban heritage.  Any information would be useful and appreciated.  I will pass along any information that you can provide and I can be contacted through the e-mail address from which I have sent this message.

Sincerely,

Christopher Mac Donald
http://christopher.macdonald@sympatico.ca
A note that we recently received concerning the McGarr family of St. Columban....

To: info@stcolumban-irish.com
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 10:04 AM
Subject: Kate McGarr

To whom it may concern,

I have some information that I would like to be posted on this website concerning my heritage.  My name is Christopher Mac Donald and my grandmother, Patricia Mac Donald, maiden name O?Brien, wanted me to inform you that her grandmother was Kate McGarr, born in the late 1870?s, came to Montr?al and married William Geraghty.  She was born in St. Columban and had two sisters and three brothers.  

My grandmother will be in Montr?al in mid-August and wishes to explore her St. Columban heritage.  Any information would be useful and appreciated.  I will pass along any information that you can provide and I can be contacted through the e-mail address from which I have sent this message.

Sincerely,

Christopher Mac Donald
http://christopher.macdonald@sympatico.ca