Looking for any information on Kinsellas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, my husband & I were up to St. Colomban yesterday looking at the cemetary, etc.  My interest is due to the fact that I am putting together the family tree from both my side and my husband's side, starting wit our son & going back.  On my husband's Mother's side, she is a descendant of Thomas Kinsella & Anna Grace who are both buried in St. Colomban.  I would be very interested in knowing if there is anybody who can shed any more light on the Kinsellas.  Please let me know.  Thank you.

Lynda D'Amour
"Like branches on a tree, our lives may grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one."

Lynda
Hi, my husband & I were up to St. Colomban yesterday looking at the cemetary, etc.  My interest is due to the fact that I am putting together the family tree from both my side and my husband's side, starting wit our son & going back.  On my husband's Mother's side, she is a descendant of Thomas Kinsella & Anna Grace who are both buried in St. Colomban.  I would be very interested in knowing if there is anybody who can shed any more light on the Kinsellas.  Please let me know.  Thank you.

Lynda D'Amour
"Like branches on a tree, our lives may grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one."

Lynda