Dwyer family from St. Columban

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sent: Sun, Mar 14, 2010 1:37 am
Subject: Dwyer family from St. Columban

Dear sir,

I recently became aware that my great-grandmother's family came to the US from St. Columban in the mid 1860s.  She was Malvina Alice Dwyer, (born in the US), the 10th of 11 children born to Michael C. Dwyer and Anne Elliott, both of St. Columban.  Michael Dwyer is the son of John Dwyer and Bridget Culleton, who came from Ireland.

Any further information on this family that you may have would be most appreciated!

Sincerely,
Stuart W. Ackley
Rancho Mirage, CA
Sent: Sun, Mar 14, 2010 1:37 am
Subject: Dwyer family from St. Columban

Dear sir,

I recently became aware that my great-grandmother's family came to the US from St. Columban in the mid 1860s.  She was Malvina Alice Dwyer, (born in the US), the 10th of 11 children born to Michael C. Dwyer and Anne Elliott, both of St. Columban.  Michael Dwyer is the son of John Dwyer and Bridget Culleton, who came from Ireland.

Any further information on this family that you may have would be most appreciated!

Sincerely,
Stuart W. Ackley
Rancho Mirage, CA
Hello

My name is Kevin Gerald Ryan and I am a direct decendent of Francis Dwyer who was brother of Micheal Dwyer. I can share anything you may want to see. I can create a GEDCom file for you if you like.

Slainte

Kevin
Hello

My name is Kevin Gerald Ryan and I am a direct decendent of Francis Dwyer who was brother of Micheal Dwyer. I can share anything you may want to see. I can create a GEDCom file for you if you like.

Slainte

Kevin
(09-06-2010, 10:31 PM)Kevinryan Wrote: Hello

Slainte

Kevin

Hello - I am new to the forum. I believe my 2nd great grandmother was Mary Dwyer - sister of Michael and daughter of John Dwyer (1794-1860) and Bridget Colleton Dwyer (1800 - 1870).  Mary Dwyer married Keyron Walsh (1815-1874) whose headstone was gratefully restored in the St. Columban cemetery.  

I would be interested in any information you may have to share.
Thank you
(09-06-2010, 10:31 PM)Kevinryan Wrote: Hello

Slainte

Kevin

Hello - I am new to the forum. I believe my 2nd great grandmother was Mary Dwyer - sister of Michael and daughter of John Dwyer (1794-1860) and Bridget Colleton Dwyer (1800 - 1870).  Mary Dwyer married Keyron Walsh (1815-1874) whose headstone was gratefully restored in the St. Columban cemetery.  

I would be interested in any information you may have to share.
Thank you