Crawford Family (Martha) - St. Columban Inquiry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was reading your website and wondered if you had any information on the family of John Crawford. His second daughter, my Great aunt, Martha was born in St. Columban, She is the only one of the siblings born there, one was born in Ireland in 1822, the rest were born in the Grenville Argenteuil area.

Gary Crawford

gcrawford2@congeco.ca
I was reading your website and wondered if you had any information on the family of John Crawford. His second daughter, my Great aunt, Martha was born in St. Columban, She is the only one of the siblings born there, one was born in Ireland in 1822, the rest were born in the Grenville Argenteuil area.

Gary Crawford

gcrawford2@congeco.ca
Follow-up note from Gary Crawford ref: Crawford Family in St. Columban

[size=10pt]John Crawford was awarded 100 acres in the point au chene, avoca area because of his work with a Col. Bouchette in surveying Buckingham, Templeton and other townships. Does that name mean anything to you?[/size]
Follow-up note from Gary Crawford ref: Crawford Family in St. Columban

[size=10pt]John Crawford was awarded 100 acres in the point au chene, avoca area because of his work with a Col. Bouchette in surveying Buckingham, Templeton and other townships. Does that name mean anything to you?[/size]
For The Crawford family I suggest :

1. the web site: http://members.tripod.com/crawford family/1.htm
2. The book; History of the counties of Argenteuil, Precott from the earliest settlement to the present, 1896, Cyrus Thomas, 1896, p. 406-407. Note : this book is online

Note: The email of Gary Crawford is not correct. Please send the correction.

Claude Bourguignon
For The Crawford family I suggest :

1. the web site: http://members.tripod.com/crawford family/1.htm
2. The book; History of the counties of Argenteuil, Precott from the earliest settlement to the present, 1896, Cyrus Thomas, 1896, p. 406-407. Note : this book is online

Note: The email of Gary Crawford is not correct. Please send the correction.

Claude Bourguignon
The address for Gary Crwaford seems to be

[size=10pt][size=10pt]gcrawford2@cogeco.ca[/size][/size]
The address for Gary Crwaford seems to be

[size=10pt][size=10pt]gcrawford2@cogeco.ca[/size][/size]