Look for relatives with Families Collins and Lyons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am helping a friend of mine doing her family tree.

She is told by her mother that Timothy Collins (see this post http://www.stcolumban-irish.com/smf/index.php?topic=222.msg445#msg445) is her great-great-great uncle, she thinks that her ancestor Margaret Collins (1855 Qu?bec city- 1924 Qu?bec city) (married with James Lyons (1854 Qu?bec city -1941 Qu?bec city)) was of the same family than Timothy. Margaret Collins is the daughter of Arthur Collins ans Mary Welsh from Ireland (place not found yet). I do not find any relative between the family Collins from Qu?bec city and Timothy. We are maybe looking at in the wrong way.

Does somebody have more information about Timothy ? parents, brothers ans sisters ?

Thank you for your help.
I am helping a friend of mine doing her family tree.

She is told by her mother that Timothy Collins (see this post http://www.stcolumban-irish.com/smf/index.php?topic=222.msg445#msg445) is her great-great-great uncle, she thinks that her ancestor Margaret Collins (1855 Qu?bec city- 1924 Qu?bec city) (married with James Lyons (1854 Qu?bec city -1941 Qu?bec city)) was of the same family than Timothy. Margaret Collins is the daughter of Arthur Collins ans Mary Welsh from Ireland (place not found yet). I do not find any relative between the family Collins from Qu?bec city and Timothy. We are maybe looking at in the wrong way.

Does somebody have more information about Timothy ? parents, brothers ans sisters ?

Thank you for your help.
The only information n that I have in my St. Columban records concerning the Collins family is:-

Timothy Collins was married to Elizabeth Brown and had the following children:-

Johanna Collins who was born in St. Columban November 12 1842 but died at only 16 years old on April 27th 1859

Michael Collins born in St. Columban on August 9th 1848

Jeremiah Collins born March 13 1850 and was twin to Patrick Collins. Who of course was born on the same day ? March 13th 1850 ? Unfortunately Patrick Collins passed away on March 20th 1850 at only 7 days old.

Thomas Collins who was born in St. Columban on August 12th 1852

Other Collins in the record but without any connection made to Timothy etc. include:-

I also have a Catherine Collins that was married to Samuel Sexton.

I have a Frank Collins married to Elizabeth Slattery

I have a Jane Collins married to Denis Donovan

And another Jane, (in some records listed as Johanna Collins) married to James O?Leary

***** I have a Margaret Collins married to a Matthew O?Leary

And a Mary Collins married to a John Donon (maybe Donovan)

[size=10pt][size=10pt]
****** Also if you go our Photo Gallery # 11 on our main site under photos, you will see some interesting information about Timothy Collins who lived to about 111 years old !
[/size][/size]

The only information n that I have in my St. Columban records concerning the Collins family is:-

Timothy Collins was married to Elizabeth Brown and had the following children:-

Johanna Collins who was born in St. Columban November 12 1842 but died at only 16 years old on April 27th 1859

Michael Collins born in St. Columban on August 9th 1848

Jeremiah Collins born March 13 1850 and was twin to Patrick Collins. Who of course was born on the same day ? March 13th 1850 ? Unfortunately Patrick Collins passed away on March 20th 1850 at only 7 days old.

Thomas Collins who was born in St. Columban on August 12th 1852

Other Collins in the record but without any connection made to Timothy etc. include:-

I also have a Catherine Collins that was married to Samuel Sexton.

I have a Frank Collins married to Elizabeth Slattery

I have a Jane Collins married to Denis Donovan

And another Jane, (in some records listed as Johanna Collins) married to James O?Leary

***** I have a Margaret Collins married to a Matthew O?Leary

And a Mary Collins married to a John Donon (maybe Donovan)

[size=10pt][size=10pt]
****** Also if you go our Photo Gallery # 11 on our main site under photos, you will see some interesting information about Timothy Collins who lived to about 111 years old !
[/size][/size]

Thank you Fergus, this is mostly the same data I already have, I made a family tree on-line for my friend, it is at this time in French and I will make later the translation.

http://www.planete-genealogie.fr/hpen/timothy_collins/

We try to make the connection with James Lyons, may be Lilian Joy.

Herv?
Thank you Fergus, this is mostly the same data I already have, I made a family tree on-line for my friend, it is at this time in French and I will make later the translation.

http://www.planete-genealogie.fr/hpen/timothy_collins/

We try to make the connection with James Lyons, may be Lilian Joy.

Herv?