Keyes-Madden Family moved to Dubuque, Iowa around 1848

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In addition to Pat Geiser, who is a direct descendant of Honora Madden, daughter of James Madden and Mary Keyes,

Georgeann Herzog Walton (georgeannwalton@gmail.com) is also researching the same family.

Gerogeann is the great granddaughter of Mary Ann Herzog.

Mary Ann was Honora?s sister; and another daughter of James Madden & Mary Keyes.

Here is her note?.

?Hello Fergus....these are just some of the photos I have of MaryAnn (Madden) Herzog(daughter of James and Mary Key(e)s Madden)....and her family.... she married James Herzog and lived the rest of her life in Dubuque......I have a few more photos if anyone is interested in those I would be happy to share....they had a daughter as well as the two boys Henry (my grandfather)and John.....her name was Mary(Mayme) and I have photos of her and her family(Kress)  .....Thanks again for all you have done.....Great Great site!
Georgeann Herzog Walton?

Attached Files
.jpg   Mary Ann Madden - 1.jpg (Size: 70.73 KB / Downloads: 114)
.jpg   Mary Anne Madden - 9 John, Henry, Mary Madden, James Herzog.jpg (Size: 494.52 KB / Downloads: 121)
In addition to Pat Geiser, who is a direct descendant of Honora Madden, daughter of James Madden and Mary Keyes,

Georgeann Herzog Walton (georgeannwalton@gmail.com) is also researching the same family.

Gerogeann is the great granddaughter of Mary Ann Herzog.

Mary Ann was Honora?s sister; and another daughter of James Madden & Mary Keyes.

Here is her note?.

?Hello Fergus....these are just some of the photos I have of MaryAnn (Madden) Herzog(daughter of James and Mary Key(e)s Madden)....and her family.... she married James Herzog and lived the rest of her life in Dubuque......I have a few more photos if anyone is interested in those I would be happy to share....they had a daughter as well as the two boys Henry (my grandfather)and John.....her name was Mary(Mayme) and I have photos of her and her family(Kress)  .....Thanks again for all you have done.....Great Great site!
Georgeann Herzog Walton?

Attached Files
.jpg   Mary Ann Madden - 1.jpg (Size: 70.73 KB / Downloads: 114)
.jpg   Mary Anne Madden - 9 John, Henry, Mary Madden, James Herzog.jpg (Size: 494.52 KB / Downloads: 121)

Messages In This Thread
Gerogeann Herzog researching the same family - by Fergus_Keyes - 04-06-2011, 08:23 AM
Post Notes & Summary - by Fergus_Keyes - 04-06-2011, 10:04 AM