Michael Grace and spouse Mary Gavin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still seeking any information on:
Michael Grace  b abt. 1763.  Where did he die and where is he buried. He left his native Ireland (abt. 1825) and came to St. Columban with  Mary Gordon ? /Gavin spouse and children       Children:            
     John
     Judith
     Patrick              
     Thomas
     Honora            
               Bridget
and ?

Mary Gordon ? /Gavin at 79 years died 1841 June 20  and was buried July 23 in St. Columban.

I am seeking any information on Michael and Mary, how they came to St. Columban and where they are buried.  I appreciate any and all corrections.  Thanks for any and all information.
Still seeking any information on:
Michael Grace  b abt. 1763.  Where did he die and where is he buried. He left his native Ireland (abt. 1825) and came to St. Columban with  Mary Gordon ? /Gavin spouse and children       Children:            
     John
     Judith
     Patrick              
     Thomas
     Honora            
               Bridget
and ?

Mary Gordon ? /Gavin at 79 years died 1841 June 20  and was buried July 23 in St. Columban.

I am seeking any information on Michael and Mary, how they came to St. Columban and where they are buried.  I appreciate any and all corrections.  Thanks for any and all information.
Did you check out under Histories on our main site at WWW.STCOLUNBAN-IRISH.COM-

There seems to be a number of posts about Michael Grace there - and I think that the 2nd or 3rd one, by Kelley O'Rourke, notes that Michael died in St. Columban in 1841 and that Mary died in 1842 >

Just a thought.....
Did you check out under Histories on our main site at WWW.STCOLUNBAN-IRISH.COM-

There seems to be a number of posts about Michael Grace there - and I think that the 2nd or 3rd one, by Kelley O'Rourke, notes that Michael died in St. Columban in 1841 and that Mary died in 1842 >

Just a thought.....
Thanks Fergus.  Yes, I did check all of those but there are some differences.  For example in "Baptisms - Deaths & Marriages St. Columban 1837 - 1900" I did not find anything on Michael.  In an e-mail from Kelley O'Rourke which I really appreciated, she had "Michael Grace (b. abt. 1763 in Ireland & died in 1841, St. Columban, Quebec) married Mary Gavin (Gordon) (b. abt. 1763, Kilkenny, Ireland & died July 22, 1842, St. Columban, Quebec)  Of course, I may have misinterpreted but I saved all I received.  Would Claude C. have any more info?  I believe Michael Grace and Mary Gavin are parents of Thomas Grace, father of Martin.  Lots of Thomas's!
Thanks for your assistance!  I'm trying to tie up some loose ends before we come to St. Columban in June.
Thanks Fergus.  Yes, I did check all of those but there are some differences.  For example in "Baptisms - Deaths & Marriages St. Columban 1837 - 1900" I did not find anything on Michael.  In an e-mail from Kelley O'Rourke which I really appreciated, she had "Michael Grace (b. abt. 1763 in Ireland & died in 1841, St. Columban, Quebec) married Mary Gavin (Gordon) (b. abt. 1763, Kilkenny, Ireland & died July 22, 1842, St. Columban, Quebec)  Of course, I may have misinterpreted but I saved all I received.  Would Claude C. have any more info?  I believe Michael Grace and Mary Gavin are parents of Thomas Grace, father of Martin.  Lots of Thomas's!
Thanks for your assistance!  I'm trying to tie up some loose ends before we come to St. Columban in June.