Keyes-Madden Family moved to Dubuque, Iowa around 1848

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here are the business cards of Honora Madden McDonald and her son, my grandfather. Unfortunately he didn't win the election.  Both cards are from Cincinnati, Ohio, where Honora met and married William J McDonald, a widower with three young children. Together they had three more children, one of whom was my grandfather. One son from William's first marriage, William Purcell McDonald, was an artist with Rookwood Pottery in Cincinnati.  One of his vases is on display at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.

Attached Files
.jpg   Business Cards.jpg (Size: 459.09 KB / Downloads: 146)
Here are the business cards of Honora Madden McDonald and her son, my grandfather. Unfortunately he didn't win the election.  Both cards are from Cincinnati, Ohio, where Honora met and married William J McDonald, a widower with three young children. Together they had three more children, one of whom was my grandfather. One son from William's first marriage, William Purcell McDonald, was an artist with Rookwood Pottery in Cincinnati.  One of his vases is on display at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.

Attached Files
.jpg   Business Cards.jpg (Size: 459.09 KB / Downloads: 146)
Just found this!

Attached Files
.jpg   scan0009.jpg (Size: 224.86 KB / Downloads: 137)
Just found this!

Attached Files
.jpg   scan0009.jpg (Size: 224.86 KB / Downloads: 137)