Ottawa citizen

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When is the article about St Columban going to appear in the Citizen?

Sean
Wear RED fridays!! Show support for OUR troops!
When is the article about St Columban going to appear in the Citizen?

Sean
Hi Sean;

The article in The Ottawa Citizen Newspaper is scheduled to appear this Sunday, March 19th 2006. Janice Kennedy, who is writing the article, believes that it will be a "Front Page Article". She does caution, however, that our article could be kicked-off the front page, if there is some really large news story that breaks on Saturday or Saturday Night - Other than that, you shuld see us on the Front Page with a rather large write-up on the inside pages.
Hi Sean;

The article in The Ottawa Citizen Newspaper is scheduled to appear this Sunday, March 19th 2006. Janice Kennedy, who is writing the article, believes that it will be a "Front Page Article". She does caution, however, that our article could be kicked-off the front page, if there is some really large news story that breaks on Saturday or Saturday Night - Other than that, you shuld see us on the Front Page with a rather large write-up on the inside pages.
If anyone would like me to pick up a copy of the Citizen for them, please let me know.

Sean 8-)
If anyone would like me to pick up a copy of the Citizen for them, please let me know.

Sean 8-)