Introduction and Hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone my name is Kevin Brooks and I am the great nephew of Gerald and Jessie Phelan, For many years my family went to St Columban for vaction. I am very interested in the history of the town and its citizens. I understand now why my mother was always crying when we left. If there is amything I can help with please contact me.

?Regards to everyone,
Kevin Brooks
Hello everyone my name is Kevin Brooks and I am the great nephew of Gerald and Jessie Phelan, For many years my family went to St Columban for vaction. I am very interested in the history of the town and its citizens. I understand now why my mother was always crying when we left. If there is amything I can help with please contact me.

?Regards to everyone,
Kevin Brooks
Hi Kevin;

I'm glad you found the site, and welcome to our little group of friends and descendants of the original St. Columban settlers. We are very pleased to have you join us.

Best Regards

Fergus Keyes
Hi Kevin;

I'm glad you found the site, and welcome to our little group of friends and descendants of the original St. Columban settlers. We are very pleased to have you join us.

Best Regards

Fergus Keyes