Lawton Family - St. Columban Possible Connect.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know that the Lawton Family were very connected to St. Columban particularly around the 1950's . Not sure if Maureen Lawton mentioned in today's obituary, in the Montreal Gazette, was part of this family but the name is definitely familiar to me....Thought I would just post the notice....
I know that the Lawton Family were very connected to St. Columban particularly around the 1950's . Not sure if Maureen Lawton mentioned in today's obituary, in the Montreal Gazette, was part of this family but the name is definitely familiar to me....Thought I would just post the notice....
Hi,  

My great grandmother was Catherine Lawton.  She married John O'Rourke.  They are definately connected to St. Columban.  She was born in Bonevista Bay, Newfoundland.  I'm not sure if the name in the obituary is connected.  I am still in touch with some of my Lawton relatives.

The Hoey name is also from St. Columban.

Kelley
Hi,  

My great grandmother was Catherine Lawton.  She married John O'Rourke.  They are definately connected to St. Columban.  She was born in Bonevista Bay, Newfoundland.  I'm not sure if the name in the obituary is connected.  I am still in touch with some of my Lawton relatives.

The Hoey name is also from St. Columban.

Kelley