Definitely not OUR Shelia !!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone;

As per this last post, we occassionally receive Spam messages generally from Russia. Jeff Legault certainly is making every effort to block this nonsense but it is always difficult. I'm not sure what these idiots gain by making stupid posts to this board but I guess that's just the way it is....

However, I want to make it absolutely clear that these messages are not being posted by our SHELIA from Toronto who has been so great at providing all kinds of information to our site.

It appears that some of these spamers somehow pick a name for the posts and then modify it to make their spam notes. In this case, it looks like they have used Shelia's name to incorporate into their spam.

As I mentioned all we can do at his point is make this activity as difficult as possible.

Thanks

Fergus

Hi Everyone;

As per this last post, we occassionally receive Spam messages generally from Russia. Jeff Legault certainly is making every effort to block this nonsense but it is always difficult. I'm not sure what these idiots gain by making stupid posts to this board but I guess that's just the way it is....

However, I want to make it absolutely clear that these messages are not being posted by our SHELIA from Toronto who has been so great at providing all kinds of information to our site.

It appears that some of these spamers somehow pick a name for the posts and then modify it to make their spam notes. In this case, it looks like they have used Shelia's name to incorporate into their spam.

As I mentioned all we can do at his point is make this activity as difficult as possible.

Thanks

Fergus