Casey Family Information Request

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here is a request for some Casey Family information....

Enjoyed my visit to the St. Columban website, just wondering if the Caseys have any connection with Co, Waterford
Sl?n go foil
Eddie

Eddie Cantwell
41 An Grian?n, Kilminion south
Dungarvan
Co, Waterford
www.abbeysidereferencearchive.blogspot.com
www.waterfordcountymuseum.org

My reply....

Hi Eddie;

Not sure about the Casey / Waterford connection but I will put your request in our discussion forum in case one of the other 30 or so researchers have this information.

Glad you liked the site...

Take Care

Fergus
Here is a request for some Casey Family information....

Enjoyed my visit to the St. Columban website, just wondering if the Caseys have any connection with Co, Waterford
Sl?n go foil
Eddie

Eddie Cantwell
41 An Grian?n, Kilminion south
Dungarvan
Co, Waterford
www.abbeysidereferencearchive.blogspot.com
www.waterfordcountymuseum.org

My reply....

Hi Eddie;

Not sure about the Casey / Waterford connection but I will put your request in our discussion forum in case one of the other 30 or so researchers have this information.

Glad you liked the site...

Take Care

Fergus
Hi Eddie,

St. Columban had many Casey families.  I've checked the research information I have and the notes written by the St. Columban parish priest in the 1800's indicate a James Casey from Co. Tipperary and a Felix Casey from Neina (Nenagh), Tipperary.

If you are looking for a specific connection, email me back and I'll look it up.

Take care now,

Kelley O'Rourke

kelley.orourke@videotron.ca
Hi Eddie,

St. Columban had many Casey families.  I've checked the research information I have and the notes written by the St. Columban parish priest in the 1800's indicate a James Casey from Co. Tipperary and a Felix Casey from Neina (Nenagh), Tipperary.

If you are looking for a specific connection, email me back and I'll look it up.

Take care now,

Kelley O'Rourke

kelley.orourke@videotron.ca