Michael Manning & Gary Mair

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention: Michael Mannings & Gary Mair

Hi Guys;

Just a quick note to let you know that although you are on our e-mail list - every e-mail that we send you about St. Columban seems to be returned as Spam...

You both have the same Internet Provider - Comcast - and I guess that put in some wierd spam protection on their system..No matter what we send you even if it is just a direct address to you, from any one of our addresses, it is returned....

Thought you might like know and this was the only way that I could think to tell you...

If you have another e-mail address etc...Just send me a note to http://info@stcolumban-irish.com and I'll make the correction...

Thanks

Fergus

Attention: Michael Mannings & Gary Mair

Hi Guys;

Just a quick note to let you know that although you are on our e-mail list - every e-mail that we send you about St. Columban seems to be returned as Spam...

You both have the same Internet Provider - Comcast - and I guess that put in some wierd spam protection on their system..No matter what we send you even if it is just a direct address to you, from any one of our addresses, it is returned....

Thought you might like know and this was the only way that I could think to tell you...

If you have another e-mail address etc...Just send me a note to http://info@stcolumban-irish.com and I'll make the correction...

Thanks

Fergus

I am not those fellows but I am interested in connections to MANNING and MAIR/ MAHER/ MEAGHER.  I have A HARTIGAN family in Ste. Marthe in which
Michael's widow Mary Maher married Thomas Hartigan whose fiirst wife was Liz MANNING.

If the fellows ever get back on-site, could they check the out? Thanks!

Kathy Lund in Minnesota
I am not those fellows but I am interested in connections to MANNING and MAIR/ MAHER/ MEAGHER.  I have A HARTIGAN family in Ste. Marthe in which
Michael's widow Mary Maher married Thomas Hartigan whose fiirst wife was Liz MANNING.

If the fellows ever get back on-site, could they check the out? Thanks!

Kathy Lund in Minnesota