Some pictures i took around my place.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone,

not a real active user, but a serious reader. just Wanna say that this board gave me a lot of info i was looking for, and i think this could be a great time to show you some pictures i made from my piece of country.......

comments are welcome, i am not a professional photographer, more like an advanced amateur. ?I came here (st-colomban) when i was 9, and 25 years later, i am more than in love with this peaceful part of the Laurentians. some of the pictures include soft HDR processing.

All pictures were taken in St-Colomban. Next summer ill go on a photoshoot on the cemetery and a few important buildings.... if you have any suggestions, feel free.

enjoy,

[Image: river007.jpg]

[Image: river005.jpg]

[Image: planks.jpg]

[Image: River.jpg]

[Image: river010-1.jpg]

[Image: Dry-Springboard.jpg]

[Image: alex09.jpg]

[Image: P1010041-1.jpg]

[Image: beetle-1.jpg]

[Image: P1010208.jpg]

[Image: river011.jpg]

copyrights P. Deslauriers.

want the originals (full size) pictures? email or PM me. ?Wink
Hi everyone,

not a real active user, but a serious reader. just Wanna say that this board gave me a lot of info i was looking for, and i think this could be a great time to show you some pictures i made from my piece of country.......

comments are welcome, i am not a professional photographer, more like an advanced amateur. ?I came here (st-colomban) when i was 9, and 25 years later, i am more than in love with this peaceful part of the Laurentians. some of the pictures include soft HDR processing.

All pictures were taken in St-Colomban. Next summer ill go on a photoshoot on the cemetery and a few important buildings.... if you have any suggestions, feel free.

enjoy,

[Image: river007.jpg]

[Image: river005.jpg]

[Image: planks.jpg]

[Image: River.jpg]

[Image: river010-1.jpg]

[Image: Dry-Springboard.jpg]

[Image: alex09.jpg]

[Image: P1010041-1.jpg]

[Image: beetle-1.jpg]

[Image: P1010208.jpg]

[Image: river011.jpg]

copyrights P. Deslauriers.

want the originals (full size) pictures? email or PM me. ?Wink
Those are really great pictures.  Keep up the good work!  I especially like the bridge photo, although a little on the dark side.  I'll be anxious to see your cemetery photos when you get around  to it.

Happy New Year!

Carole in IL
Those are really great pictures.  Keep up the good work!  I especially like the bridge photo, although a little on the dark side.  I'll be anxious to see your cemetery photos when you get around  to it.

Happy New Year!

Carole in IL
Lovely! What an eye you have. And what a beautiful place you have to take pictures.
Thank you for sharing.
Cindy in NY
Lovely! What an eye you have. And what a beautiful place you have to take pictures.
Thank you for sharing.
Cindy in NY
Really terrific shots of St. Columban

- Can see why our ancestors liked the area! Please do post any other pictures that you take of the area - I'm sure many people would be pleased - especially some of our American cousins who have never actually had a chance to visit St. Columban

Thanks again

Fergus
Really terrific shots of St. Columban

- Can see why our ancestors liked the area! Please do post any other pictures that you take of the area - I'm sure many people would be pleased - especially some of our American cousins who have never actually had a chance to visit St. Columban

Thanks again

Fergus
What a beautiful world!  Thanks for sharing!
Ruth
What a beautiful world!  Thanks for sharing!
Ruth
thank you all for the very very good comments. I have some others, among two thousands pictures i took this year.

I am trying to find them, but because i'm a well organized photographer, (kidding) i have some trouble at finding them........... ?:Smile

hope you will like these as much as the others.......

[Image: bug.jpg]

[Image: RIVER002.jpg]

[Image: P1010179.jpg]

[Image: silver-tree.jpg]

[Image: P1010069_7_8_tonemapped.jpg]

[Image: P1020027.jpg]

[Image: P1020095.jpg]

[Image: tree.jpg]

[Image: river008.jpg]

I'm gonna leave you on those one, not related to our beautiful town, just to show you my artistic side. Those were made for my job, and they were printed on canvas to have a painting effect. They are hanging in the main hall of our business, and i am kinda proud of this achievement, especially when each single customer have a look at them when they enter into our building...

see you later, gotta lot of snow here to deal with....... Undecided

[Image: HANGAR02.jpg]

[Image: ENGINE03.jpg]

[Image: ENGINE02.jpg]

AND MY FAVORITE

[Image: Hangar-rebatch01.jpg]

Smile

thank you all for the very very good comments. I have some others, among two thousands pictures i took this year.

I am trying to find them, but because i'm a well organized photographer, (kidding) i have some trouble at finding them........... ?:Smile

hope you will like these as much as the others.......

[Image: bug.jpg]

[Image: RIVER002.jpg]

[Image: P1010179.jpg]

[Image: silver-tree.jpg]

[Image: P1010069_7_8_tonemapped.jpg]

[Image: P1020027.jpg]

[Image: P1020095.jpg]

[Image: tree.jpg]

[Image: river008.jpg]

I'm gonna leave you on those one, not related to our beautiful town, just to show you my artistic side. Those were made for my job, and they were printed on canvas to have a painting effect. They are hanging in the main hall of our business, and i am kinda proud of this achievement, especially when each single customer have a look at them when they enter into our building...

see you later, gotta lot of snow here to deal with....... Undecided

[Image: HANGAR02.jpg]

[Image: ENGINE03.jpg]

[Image: ENGINE02.jpg]

AND MY FAVORITE

[Image: Hangar-rebatch01.jpg]

Smile