Next Meeting - This Saturday (Sept. 2 2006)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Many of you likely will receive this notice by direct e-mail. But since some of you are not on the e-mail list, I thought I would also post it here

Hi Everyone;

Our next meeting of our St. Columban group will be held at Kelley's house in Baie D'Ufre, this Saturday, September 2nd at 10 am.

Our main objective will be discuss the planning for the Irish Extravaganza that we will be presenting in January 2007 as a method of raising more funding for our Cemetery Restoration project.

Please let me know if you can attend, and if you need additional information, including directions to Kelley's place, just send me a quick e-mail.

Hope everyone has had a nice summer...

Thanks & Take Care

Fergus
Many of you likely will receive this notice by direct e-mail. But since some of you are not on the e-mail list, I thought I would also post it here

Hi Everyone;

Our next meeting of our St. Columban group will be held at Kelley's house in Baie D'Ufre, this Saturday, September 2nd at 10 am.

Our main objective will be discuss the planning for the Irish Extravaganza that we will be presenting in January 2007 as a method of raising more funding for our Cemetery Restoration project.

Please let me know if you can attend, and if you need additional information, including directions to Kelley's place, just send me a quick e-mail.

Hope everyone has had a nice summer...

Thanks & Take Care

Fergus

Messages In This Thread
Next Meeting - This Saturday (Sept. 2 2006) - by Fergus_Keyes - 08-29-2006, 10:19 AM