BIFHSGO September Conference - Ottawa

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone.

Just an update?. Jeff Legault and I did make our power point presentation to the BIGHSGO in Ottawa yesterday afternoon. There seemed to be about 50 people in attendance and we both think that our presentation did go fairly well. We covered four basic topics ? A quick history of St. Columban; How we formed are very active group of descendants of St. Columban; Information about our restoration project; and finally a review of our web page. The presentation lasted about an hour with a 15 minute question period at the end.

It was nice to see that Claude Bouguignon drove down for this event and also was on hand to answer any specific questions...

Jeff has now posted a copy of our power point presentation which could be helpful as a starting point to anyone else that might be asked to talk about St. Columban and our project. The text is mainly ?talking points? and at certain times, I increased or decreased the text to match the time allowed.

However, it did bring our project, and information about our January Event, to the attention to a new group of interested people?.

So if you would like to review this presentation, you can click on the following link:-

http://www.stcolumban-irish.com/Published-Histories/index.html

Take Care

Fergus
Hi Everyone.

Just an update?. Jeff Legault and I did make our power point presentation to the BIGHSGO in Ottawa yesterday afternoon. There seemed to be about 50 people in attendance and we both think that our presentation did go fairly well. We covered four basic topics ? A quick history of St. Columban; How we formed are very active group of descendants of St. Columban; Information about our restoration project; and finally a review of our web page. The presentation lasted about an hour with a 15 minute question period at the end.

It was nice to see that Claude Bouguignon drove down for this event and also was on hand to answer any specific questions...

Jeff has now posted a copy of our power point presentation which could be helpful as a starting point to anyone else that might be asked to talk about St. Columban and our project. The text is mainly ?talking points? and at certain times, I increased or decreased the text to match the time allowed.

However, it did bring our project, and information about our January Event, to the attention to a new group of interested people?.

So if you would like to review this presentation, you can click on the following link:-

http://www.stcolumban-irish.com/Published-Histories/index.html

Take Care

Fergus

Messages In This Thread
Presentation given at BIFHSGO - Ottawa - by Fergus_Keyes - 09-24-2006, 03:12 PM