CTV News Interview & St. Columban Event

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone;

Just a quick note that I was interviewed yesterday by CTV about our Cemetery Restoration project. I think that they were also going to speak to Kelley. Apparently, the interview is supposed to run on the CTV-Montreal (the old CFCF) news on St. Patrick's Day - Saturday, March 17th - probably at 6pm and again at 11pm...Not sure how many of us outside of Montreal receive this signal, but thought I would let you all know about it...

Also, so far only Ken and me are planning to go to St. Columban and meet Claude on Sunday morning for a little Irish event (March 18th). Daryl is also coming with his Irish pipes. We intend to meet in the Church parking lot at 11:15am on Sunday morning so if any of you are available, please join us.

Take Care

Fergus
Hi Everyone;

Just a quick note that I was interviewed yesterday by CTV about our Cemetery Restoration project. I think that they were also going to speak to Kelley. Apparently, the interview is supposed to run on the CTV-Montreal (the old CFCF) news on St. Patrick's Day - Saturday, March 17th - probably at 6pm and again at 11pm...Not sure how many of us outside of Montreal receive this signal, but thought I would let you all know about it...

Also, so far only Ken and me are planning to go to St. Columban and meet Claude on Sunday morning for a little Irish event (March 18th). Daryl is also coming with his Irish pipes. We intend to meet in the Church parking lot at 11:15am on Sunday morning so if any of you are available, please join us.

Take Care

Fergus

Messages In This Thread
CTV News Interview & St. Columban Event - by Fergus_Keyes - 03-15-2007, 09:47 AM
Re: CTV News Interview & St. Columban Event - by jeff.legault - 03-19-2007, 10:28 PM
Video & Pictures - St. Columban - by Fergus_Keyes - 03-20-2007, 08:31 AM