The Williams Family

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To: info@stcolumban-irish.com
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 4:17 PM
Subject: Williams family Ancestry (St. Columban)

If this is of interest to you?
The Williams family were early settlers to St. Columban. As part of a family reunion held
in the summer of 2005 in St. Columban I researched our genealogy. I have traced over 400 descendents of the first George Williams and Mary Margaret Kelly (wife). There are
still several direct descendents living in St. Columban year round in addition to summer cottages
owned by family members.

George Williams came to Canada from the town of Glanmire, county Cork in 1823 and settled
in St.Columban where he died in 1841, at the age of 45. Mary Margaret Kelly his wife died in 1866, at the age of 74.

Regards,
Don Williams
Ottawa Ontario
1 (613) 836-5449
To: info@stcolumban-irish.com
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 4:17 PM
Subject: Williams family Ancestry (St. Columban)

If this is of interest to you?
The Williams family were early settlers to St. Columban. As part of a family reunion held
in the summer of 2005 in St. Columban I researched our genealogy. I have traced over 400 descendents of the first George Williams and Mary Margaret Kelly (wife). There are
still several direct descendents living in St. Columban year round in addition to summer cottages
owned by family members.

George Williams came to Canada from the town of Glanmire, county Cork in 1823 and settled
in St.Columban where he died in 1841, at the age of 45. Mary Margaret Kelly his wife died in 1866, at the age of 74.

Regards,
Don Williams
Ottawa Ontario
1 (613) 836-5449

Messages In This Thread
The Williams Family - by Fergus_Keyes - 03-20-2006, 10:28 PM