Lowell (Lavelle); McGarr & Monaghan Families

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Kelly

Thank you so much.  There's important information here that I didn't have.  I wasn't aware that Eleanora and Patrick arrived here through Montreal.  I had come across Francis Monahan but didn't know he was her brother.  Also the clue about Co. Cork and Co. Mayo narrows it down a whole lot and gives me an area to start searching in Ireland.  You've also narrowed down the date that they left St. Columban. and added a couple of new children for Peter Lowell and Mary Ann McGarr.

Patrick in buried in St. Martin's Cemetery in Low, Quebec.  He's listed on a monument there as one of the first Irish to settle in the area but nothing listed as to where he came from in Ireland.

Many Many Thanks
Eileen   Smile Smile  Tried to add a smiley, don't think it worked.
Hi Kelly

Thank you so much.  There's important information here that I didn't have.  I wasn't aware that Eleanora and Patrick arrived here through Montreal.  I had come across Francis Monahan but didn't know he was her brother.  Also the clue about Co. Cork and Co. Mayo narrows it down a whole lot and gives me an area to start searching in Ireland.  You've also narrowed down the date that they left St. Columban. and added a couple of new children for Peter Lowell and Mary Ann McGarr.

Patrick in buried in St. Martin's Cemetery in Low, Quebec.  He's listed on a monument there as one of the first Irish to settle in the area but nothing listed as to where he came from in Ireland.

Many Many Thanks
Eileen   Smile Smile  Tried to add a smiley, don't think it worked.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Lowell (Lavelle); McGarr & Monaghan Families - by elowell - 04-05-2006, 11:50 AM