McAndrew - Two Mountain 1851 census

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have just now discovered this site and am very interested in any information about Deux Mountains or Grenville.  My GGgrandfather, James CARLIN lived next to the Mc Andrew family.  His son, Terrance, later moved to West Quebec at Mulgrave and there was a Mc Andrew family next to him as well.  I am still hunting for marriages between CARLINs and Mc ANDREW but concentrate more on CARLIN.  James CARLIN bought 200 acres at Grenville from his brother Terrance about 1835.  The property was at Range 10 Lot 4.  This is now the site of Carling Lake Golf and Resort. 
CARLIN,CARLING, DOHERTY, DWYER, BANNON, NEILON, DAVIS and MC ANDREW
I have just now discovered this site and am very interested in any information about Deux Mountains or Grenville.  My GGgrandfather, James CARLIN lived next to the Mc Andrew family.  His son, Terrance, later moved to West Quebec at Mulgrave and there was a Mc Andrew family next to him as well.  I am still hunting for marriages between CARLINs and Mc ANDREW but concentrate more on CARLIN.  James CARLIN bought 200 acres at Grenville from his brother Terrance about 1835.  The property was at Range 10 Lot 4.  This is now the site of Carling Lake Golf and Resort. 
CARLIN,CARLING, DOHERTY, DWYER, BANNON, NEILON, DAVIS and MC ANDREW

Messages In This Thread
Re: McAndrew - Two Mountain 1851 census - by jeff.legault - 11-15-2009, 02:44 PM
Re: McAndrew - Two Mountain 1851 census - by margiem317 - 01-17-2011, 10:13 PM