Some pictures i took around my place.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone,

not a real active user, but a serious reader. just Wanna say that this board gave me a lot of info i was looking for, and i think this could be a great time to show you some pictures i made from my piece of country.......

comments are welcome, i am not a professional photographer, more like an advanced amateur. ?I came here (st-colomban) when i was 9, and 25 years later, i am more than in love with this peaceful part of the Laurentians. some of the pictures include soft HDR processing.

All pictures were taken in St-Colomban. Next summer ill go on a photoshoot on the cemetery and a few important buildings.... if you have any suggestions, feel free.

enjoy,

[Image: river007.jpg]

[Image: river005.jpg]

[Image: planks.jpg]

[Image: River.jpg]

[Image: river010-1.jpg]

[Image: Dry-Springboard.jpg]

[Image: alex09.jpg]

[Image: P1010041-1.jpg]

[Image: beetle-1.jpg]

[Image: P1010208.jpg]

[Image: river011.jpg]

copyrights P. Deslauriers.

want the originals (full size) pictures? email or PM me. ?Wink
Hi everyone,

not a real active user, but a serious reader. just Wanna say that this board gave me a lot of info i was looking for, and i think this could be a great time to show you some pictures i made from my piece of country.......

comments are welcome, i am not a professional photographer, more like an advanced amateur. ?I came here (st-colomban) when i was 9, and 25 years later, i am more than in love with this peaceful part of the Laurentians. some of the pictures include soft HDR processing.

All pictures were taken in St-Colomban. Next summer ill go on a photoshoot on the cemetery and a few important buildings.... if you have any suggestions, feel free.

enjoy,

[Image: river007.jpg]

[Image: river005.jpg]

[Image: planks.jpg]

[Image: River.jpg]

[Image: river010-1.jpg]

[Image: Dry-Springboard.jpg]

[Image: alex09.jpg]

[Image: P1010041-1.jpg]

[Image: beetle-1.jpg]

[Image: P1010208.jpg]

[Image: river011.jpg]