Main Street Newspaper

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone;

At our last meeting, Alison Connelly, suggested that I contact a newspaper called "Main Street" in The Laurentians, that serves the English Speaking commmunity. I was able to reach the editor and Mr. Joseph Graham who writes regular historical columns about various Laurentian communities, for the paper, will be publishing an article about St. Columban & our Restoration project sometime in early April. Could all of you, that live full time (or part time), in The Laurentians watch for this publication? Mr. Graham has told me that they will not have it in digital form, so we will have to scan it to add it to the site. Mr. Graham indicated that he will also send his written permission to allow us to copy and post it on the main site.
Hi Everyone;

At our last meeting, Alison Connelly, suggested that I contact a newspaper called "Main Street" in The Laurentians, that serves the English Speaking commmunity. I was able to reach the editor and Mr. Joseph Graham who writes regular historical columns about various Laurentian communities, for the paper, will be publishing an article about St. Columban & our Restoration project sometime in early April. Could all of you, that live full time (or part time), in The Laurentians watch for this publication? Mr. Graham has told me that they will not have it in digital form, so we will have to scan it to add it to the site. Mr. Graham indicated that he will also send his written permission to allow us to copy and post it on the main site.