Writing a New Book

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Subject: Research for my next book

Hello,

I am a writer for children.  I am currently working on my next children's book which will be on Grosse Ile and would like to know if you could direct me in my research.

I am trying to identify people whose ancestors would have come through Grosse Ile during the years it was a quarantine island, and who would be willing to share their ancestors' stories with me, along with any photos, artefacts, etc. they may have, which could be used for illustration purposes.

Below is a link, which will provide you with background information on my wrting activities.

http://www.accessola.com/forest2006/silverbirch/renaudbio.html

I am also conducting research on a book on Pier 21.  Do you know anyone who would have arrived in Can! ada as children, through Pier 21, during the period of 1928-1971.  

Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Anne Renaud

Subject: Research for my next book

Hello,

I am a writer for children.  I am currently working on my next children's book which will be on Grosse Ile and would like to know if you could direct me in my research.

I am trying to identify people whose ancestors would have come through Grosse Ile during the years it was a quarantine island, and who would be willing to share their ancestors' stories with me, along with any photos, artefacts, etc. they may have, which could be used for illustration purposes.

Below is a link, which will provide you with background information on my wrting activities.

http://www.accessola.com/forest2006/silverbirch/renaudbio.html

I am also conducting research on a book on Pier 21.  Do you know anyone who would have arrived in Can! ada as children, through Pier 21, during the period of 1928-1971.  

Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Anne Renaud