Ken Neil & The Project

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As some of us have been working on various different parts of our effort to restore the Cemetery, Ken Neil has been investigating all kinds of interesting stuff. At our last little meeting, we asked Ken if he would check out different possibilities for our  Restoration project and below is a quick initial report from Ken on his progress...

I gathered a lot of information re the monument and repairs of existing headstones. I have visited engravers, foundries, precast concrete manufacturers and granite companies I have received various prices from these people and  will be preparing a report in the next two weeks which I will e-mail  before our next meeting. This will give everyone a chance to study the alternatives in advance. I will e-mail it to you to reroute to those who will be attending.

Thanks Ken,

Fergus

As some of us have been working on various different parts of our effort to restore the Cemetery, Ken Neil has been investigating all kinds of interesting stuff. At our last little meeting, we asked Ken if he would check out different possibilities for our  Restoration project and below is a quick initial report from Ken on his progress...

I gathered a lot of information re the monument and repairs of existing headstones. I have visited engravers, foundries, precast concrete manufacturers and granite companies I have received various prices from these people and  will be preparing a report in the next two weeks which I will e-mail  before our next meeting. This will give everyone a chance to study the alternatives in advance. I will e-mail it to you to reroute to those who will be attending.

Thanks Ken,

Fergus