May 13th Meeting Notes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The draft minutes from our restoration project held yesterday (May 13th 2006) have been written. I have tried to send copies by direct e-mail to everyone both registered on this site, as well as on our e-mail list. Most people are on both this Forum List and our original e-mail list, however there are a few on one list - but not on the other list. And a couple of e-mails have been returned.

General info etc. is usually posted here in the forum but every month or so, we send a direct e-mail since we feel that the information is either important enough and/or may contain confidential info. that we do not want to publish in a public way and prefer to reserve it for people that we know are definitely descendants and/or friends of St. Columban.

At any rate, hopefully everyone interested has received a copy of these minutes. If for some reason, we missed you, and you did not receive a copy and would like one, just send me an e-mail to http://fergus@stcolumban-irish.com

Thanks
The draft minutes from our restoration project held yesterday (May 13th 2006) have been written. I have tried to send copies by direct e-mail to everyone both registered on this site, as well as on our e-mail list. Most people are on both this Forum List and our original e-mail list, however there are a few on one list - but not on the other list. And a couple of e-mails have been returned.

General info etc. is usually posted here in the forum but every month or so, we send a direct e-mail since we feel that the information is either important enough and/or may contain confidential info. that we do not want to publish in a public way and prefer to reserve it for people that we know are definitely descendants and/or friends of St. Columban.

At any rate, hopefully everyone interested has received a copy of these minutes. If for some reason, we missed you, and you did not receive a copy and would like one, just send me an e-mail to http://fergus@stcolumban-irish.com

Thanks