Click to Support the Cause

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
By now I'm sure everyone has noticed the advertising showing up on nearly every page of the site provided by Google. This is something I set up a few weeks ago and recently expanded to more pages to help cover hosting costs of this site. The way this works is we get a few pennies of revenue everytime a page with an ad is loaded. We get even more revenue if someone actually clicks on one of the ads.

Everyone can help contribute to our cause by simply visiting the site every day and clicking on a few ads to ensure we have steady stream of hits and clicks. This may not add up to a lot of money but our goal is to cover just the hosting costs of about $20/month initially. Anythng more will go towards the restoration project. So please spread the word to your familiy and friends to visit and click!
By now I'm sure everyone has noticed the advertising showing up on nearly every page of the site provided by Google. This is something I set up a few weeks ago and recently expanded to more pages to help cover hosting costs of this site. The way this works is we get a few pennies of revenue everytime a page with an ad is loaded. We get even more revenue if someone actually clicks on one of the ads.

Everyone can help contribute to our cause by simply visiting the site every day and clicking on a few ads to ensure we have steady stream of hits and clicks. This may not add up to a lot of money but our goal is to cover just the hosting costs of about $20/month initially. Anythng more will go towards the restoration project. So please spread the word to your familiy and friends to visit and click!