Extravaganza Request to use Information

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most of you may have received the following note by direct e-mail. But since some people are not on the direct e-mail list and a few e-mails have bounced back (Mr. Quinn & Ned), I decided to post this request here too...

Hi Everyone;

Kelley & Audrey are starting to plan for our extravaganza fundraiser for St. Columban scheduled for the end of January 2007.

Kelley had some computer problems and lost a number of e-mail addresses for our group.

The following is her request to use various parts of family histories to include in this performance.

Could you please advise her directly if it is o.k. to use excerpts of any family histories that your have provided, and/or any other interesting notes or St. Columban folklore that you might suggest be included.

This is a big project so any help that anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Fergus

----- Original Message -----
To: Fergus V. Keyes
Cc: Anne McLaughlin ; Claude Bourguignon ; dgossage@sympatico.ca
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 1:29 PM
Subject: St. Columban concert

Hi Fergus and Claude,

I still don?t have everyone?s email, so I have a favor to ask.  (Please copy me on the email)

Would you ask everyone who has submitted a family history of St. Columban if I may have permission to use excerpts to create a personal history of St. I am compiling this for Peter Gossage, one of the narrators, to draw from when he puts together a historical narration of St. Columban.  He wants to bring a personal touch by including the Irish families who lived there at the time.

David will be composing the music.

Claude, I remembered you had a priest?s (written in English for the most part I think) journal which contained notes of daily activities.....ie.  Mary came for tea, someone borrowed whatever.  May I borrow that as well?

Peter?s email is:  ?

David?s email is: dgossage@sympatico.ca

Dave, would you forward this to Peter and please and cc the above people.  I don?t have his email anymore.

Thanks,

Kelley

Most of you may have received the following note by direct e-mail. But since some people are not on the direct e-mail list and a few e-mails have bounced back (Mr. Quinn & Ned), I decided to post this request here too...

Hi Everyone;

Kelley & Audrey are starting to plan for our extravaganza fundraiser for St. Columban scheduled for the end of January 2007.

Kelley had some computer problems and lost a number of e-mail addresses for our group.

The following is her request to use various parts of family histories to include in this performance.

Could you please advise her directly if it is o.k. to use excerpts of any family histories that your have provided, and/or any other interesting notes or St. Columban folklore that you might suggest be included.

This is a big project so any help that anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Fergus

----- Original Message -----
To: Fergus V. Keyes
Cc: Anne McLaughlin ; Claude Bourguignon ; dgossage@sympatico.ca
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 1:29 PM
Subject: St. Columban concert

Hi Fergus and Claude,

I still don?t have everyone?s email, so I have a favor to ask.  (Please copy me on the email)

Would you ask everyone who has submitted a family history of St. Columban if I may have permission to use excerpts to create a personal history of St. I am compiling this for Peter Gossage, one of the narrators, to draw from when he puts together a historical narration of St. Columban.  He wants to bring a personal touch by including the Irish families who lived there at the time.

David will be composing the music.

Claude, I remembered you had a priest?s (written in English for the most part I think) journal which contained notes of daily activities.....ie.  Mary came for tea, someone borrowed whatever.  May I borrow that as well?

Peter?s email is:  ?

David?s email is: dgossage@sympatico.ca

Dave, would you forward this to Peter and please and cc the above people.  I don?t have his email anymore.

Thanks,

Kelley