Ticket Reservation Form - On-Line

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hi Everyone;

In addition to assisting me with the Conference in Ottawa this weekend, Jeff Legault has been very busy setting up the web page with the order forms etc. for our January 2007 event.

Today, we are unveiling this effort to the friends and descendants of St. Columban.

However, there may be some minor changes to the text etc. after our meeting scheduled for this Saturday, September 30th. But you can still make your reservations immediately.

To view it simply go to our main page at www.stcolumban-irish.com and click on the new heading at the top of the opening page.

Once the text is fully approved by everyone, we will ask Anne to translate it so we can offer the forms in both English & French.

TICKETS:-

We will have to sell about 500 tickets to this event. So, it is definitely not too early to ask your friends & family etc. to book their reservations. And, remember these tickets will make great Christmas presents!

ADVERTISING:-

The best way to raise funds will be by advertising in our Program that we will give out on the night of the performance. There is also a form on the site, where people can reserve advertising space. In this case, we will likely have to close the advertising section around December 15th to allow time to design and print the Program. So, again, if you know of any company etc. that might be willing to advertise - please direct them to this page to make their space reservation ASAP.

UPDATES:-

I am sure that we will have a number of updates as we move along and, of course will inform all of you.

In the meantime, please start pushing for both ticket and advertising reservations.

And don?t hesitate to send me an e-mail if you have any questions, suggestions etc.

Thanks

Fergus

Hi Everyone;

In addition to assisting me with the Conference in Ottawa this weekend, Jeff Legault has been very busy setting up the web page with the order forms etc. for our January 2007 event.

Today, we are unveiling this effort to the friends and descendants of St. Columban.

However, there may be some minor changes to the text etc. after our meeting scheduled for this Saturday, September 30th. But you can still make your reservations immediately.

To view it simply go to our main page at www.stcolumban-irish.com and click on the new heading at the top of the opening page.

Once the text is fully approved by everyone, we will ask Anne to translate it so we can offer the forms in both English & French.

TICKETS:-

We will have to sell about 500 tickets to this event. So, it is definitely not too early to ask your friends & family etc. to book their reservations. And, remember these tickets will make great Christmas presents!

ADVERTISING:-

The best way to raise funds will be by advertising in our Program that we will give out on the night of the performance. There is also a form on the site, where people can reserve advertising space. In this case, we will likely have to close the advertising section around December 15th to allow time to design and print the Program. So, again, if you know of any company etc. that might be willing to advertise - please direct them to this page to make their space reservation ASAP.

UPDATES:-

I am sure that we will have a number of updates as we move along and, of course will inform all of you.

In the meantime, please start pushing for both ticket and advertising reservations.

And don?t hesitate to send me an e-mail if you have any questions, suggestions etc.

Thanks

Fergus