Next Event Meeting - This Saturday

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As usual, most of you may have received this information by direct e-mail but since not everyone s on the e-mail list, I am also posting it here...

Hi Everyone;

Just a quick reminder that our next planning meeting for our January 2007 event will take place at Kelley's home in Baie D'Urfe, this Saturday, September 30th at 10am.

Of course, anyone that is able to attend & interested in taking part in this effort is welcome.

If you need directions to Kelley's and/or any other information just send me a quick e-mail.

So far, with the help of The St. Patrick's Society we have been able to reserve the Oscar Peterson hall for January 27th 2007; Jeff Legault has been able to add both Ticket & Advertising reservation forms to the web site; We can get the actual tickets printed at a small charge at the Oscar Peterson hall; and we may have a printer willing to print our program for the event at minimum costs; most of the "talent" is in place; Kelley & Claude have some suggestions for a director/producer of the event......so we are moving ahead...

And, if you have a chance, please let Kelley or me know if you will be there this Saturday.

Hope to see you there....

& Take Care

Fergus
As usual, most of you may have received this information by direct e-mail but since not everyone s on the e-mail list, I am also posting it here...

Hi Everyone;

Just a quick reminder that our next planning meeting for our January 2007 event will take place at Kelley's home in Baie D'Urfe, this Saturday, September 30th at 10am.

Of course, anyone that is able to attend & interested in taking part in this effort is welcome.

If you need directions to Kelley's and/or any other information just send me a quick e-mail.

So far, with the help of The St. Patrick's Society we have been able to reserve the Oscar Peterson hall for January 27th 2007; Jeff Legault has been able to add both Ticket & Advertising reservation forms to the web site; We can get the actual tickets printed at a small charge at the Oscar Peterson hall; and we may have a printer willing to print our program for the event at minimum costs; most of the "talent" is in place; Kelley & Claude have some suggestions for a director/producer of the event......so we are moving ahead...

And, if you have a chance, please let Kelley or me know if you will be there this Saturday.

Hope to see you there....

& Take Care

Fergus