Who published Bro. Hart's 1955 history?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi-

I'm writing a college paper on Irish immigration in Quebec, and wanted to use Bro. Hart's history, but I neec to cite its physical publication information.

Can anyone tell me how it was published - name of publisher and location of publication? Was it indeed in 1955? Was it a booklet on its own or part of a larger book?

Also I'm looking for similar publication information on Claude Bourguigon's "About the first communion in St. Columban in the 19th century."

Thanks,

Sean Springer
Hi-

I'm writing a college paper on Irish immigration in Quebec, and wanted to use Bro. Hart's history, but I neec to cite its physical publication information.

Can anyone tell me how it was published - name of publisher and location of publication? Was it indeed in 1955? Was it a booklet on its own or part of a larger book?

Also I'm looking for similar publication information on Claude Bourguigon's "About the first communion in St. Columban in the 19th century."

Thanks,

Sean Springer
Hi Sean,

I have a copy of Father Hart's essay, which I got from the old Montreal library on Sherbrooke st., Salle Gagnon. There is no reference to it being published. It just seems to be an essay typed by him probably for church records. He does have a bibliography and references. Sorry I couldn't bemore helpful.
Claude can be reached at claude.bourguignon@videotron.ca
Good luck with your paper.

Ken
Hi Sean,

I have a copy of Father Hart's essay, which I got from the old Montreal library on Sherbrooke st., Salle Gagnon. There is no reference to it being published. It just seems to be an essay typed by him probably for church records. He does have a bibliography and references. Sorry I couldn't bemore helpful.
Claude can be reached at claude.bourguignon@videotron.ca
Good luck with your paper.

Ken
Hello Sean,

My copy of Brother Jerome Hart's Text states the following on the cover page: "This article was written for "The Irisean", an annual magazine published in the interest of the Presenration Brothers of Ireland, in Cork, Ireland". Under Br. Hart's name it is written "Daniel O'Connell School - September, 30, 1955". Hope this helps you with provenance. Good luck with your work,
Dublin Anne
Hello Sean,

My copy of Brother Jerome Hart's Text states the following on the cover page: "This article was written for "The Irisean", an annual magazine published in the interest of the Presenration Brothers of Ireland, in Cork, Ireland". Under Br. Hart's name it is written "Daniel O'Connell School - September, 30, 1955". Hope this helps you with provenance. Good luck with your work,
Dublin Anne
Thank you, Ken and Anne!
Thank you, Ken and Anne!