St. Patrick's Luncheon - March 16th 2007

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone;

I'll be out-of-town for a few days and will likely only be able to answer any of your e-mails early next week...

In the meantime, The St. Patrick's Society will be having their annual Luncheon on March 16th (Details are below).

As we did last year, we have asked St. Patrick's to reserve a table for our St. Columban Group (I think a table is 10 people).

So far we have five confirmations - Ken; Kelley; Audrey Gossage; Peggie and myself.

If anyone would like to join us - please let me know and I'll take care of the paperwork for St. Patrick's.

Also please note that our next together is scheduled for Saturday, February 24th when we will start discussing the actual method; timing etc. on the building of the monument in the Cemetery..

Thanks & Happy Valentine's Day

Fergus

February 7, 2007

It is with great pleasure that we invite you to attend the 174th annual St. Patrick?s Day Luncheon, to be held in the Main Ballroom of the Hilton Montreal Bonaventure Hotel on Friday, March 16th, 2007.  

Our guest speaker is Mr. Richard Pound.

This year you also have an option of making a voluntary contribution to the Patron?s Fund. Any contribution is welcome, but we are inviting sums of $100 to $250 as a fitting Patron?s gift. A charitable donation tax receipt will be issued for the full amount. If you would like further information about the Patron?s Fund or this year?s beneficiaries, please contact the Society at (514) 481-1346.

There will be the customary cash bar from 11:15 to 12:00 and the lunch is from 12:00 to 14:00.  

Individual tickets are $70 each , but members are eligible for a reduced price of $60. A limited number of Corporate Tables are available at a cost of $1000, the benefits of which are outlined in the order form.

Please fill out the attached form to order your tickets now and forward it as indicated.

We look forward to seeing you at the luncheon.

Sincerely yours,

Paul Dunne

Luncheon Chairman

Hi Everyone;

I'll be out-of-town for a few days and will likely only be able to answer any of your e-mails early next week...

In the meantime, The St. Patrick's Society will be having their annual Luncheon on March 16th (Details are below).

As we did last year, we have asked St. Patrick's to reserve a table for our St. Columban Group (I think a table is 10 people).

So far we have five confirmations - Ken; Kelley; Audrey Gossage; Peggie and myself.

If anyone would like to join us - please let me know and I'll take care of the paperwork for St. Patrick's.

Also please note that our next together is scheduled for Saturday, February 24th when we will start discussing the actual method; timing etc. on the building of the monument in the Cemetery..

Thanks & Happy Valentine's Day

Fergus

February 7, 2007

It is with great pleasure that we invite you to attend the 174th annual St. Patrick?s Day Luncheon, to be held in the Main Ballroom of the Hilton Montreal Bonaventure Hotel on Friday, March 16th, 2007.  

Our guest speaker is Mr. Richard Pound.

This year you also have an option of making a voluntary contribution to the Patron?s Fund. Any contribution is welcome, but we are inviting sums of $100 to $250 as a fitting Patron?s gift. A charitable donation tax receipt will be issued for the full amount. If you would like further information about the Patron?s Fund or this year?s beneficiaries, please contact the Society at (514) 481-1346.

There will be the customary cash bar from 11:15 to 12:00 and the lunch is from 12:00 to 14:00.  

Individual tickets are $70 each , but members are eligible for a reduced price of $60. A limited number of Corporate Tables are available at a cost of $1000, the benefits of which are outlined in the order form.

Please fill out the attached form to order your tickets now and forward it as indicated.

We look forward to seeing you at the luncheon.

Sincerely yours,

Paul Dunne

Luncheon Chairman