Next Meeting - This Saturday

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone;

The next meeting of our St. Columban group is scheduled for this Saturday, February 24th at 12:30 pm.

The meeting, as usual, will taking place at Kelley's home in Baie D'Urfe.

Please let Kelley know if you can attend and if you need more info. (i.e. directions to Kelley's) please let us know.

The main subject will be the next step and the actual building of the monument etc...

P.S. As a reminder - Tomorrow night (Wednesday - the 21st) is the "Ancestors" show on Canadian History Channel (on my Bell Expressvu it is channel 522) at (I think) at 8 pm. This show is supposed to be about the Phelans and may touch on St. Columban...

Take Care

Fergus
Hi Everyone;

The next meeting of our St. Columban group is scheduled for this Saturday, February 24th at 12:30 pm.

The meeting, as usual, will taking place at Kelley's home in Baie D'Urfe.

Please let Kelley know if you can attend and if you need more info. (i.e. directions to Kelley's) please let us know.

The main subject will be the next step and the actual building of the monument etc...

P.S. As a reminder - Tomorrow night (Wednesday - the 21st) is the "Ancestors" show on Canadian History Channel (on my Bell Expressvu it is channel 522) at (I think) at 8 pm. This show is supposed to be about the Phelans and may touch on St. Columban...

Take Care

Fergus