St. Columban-Irish Forum interface now in French

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I finally found a French translated version of the Discussion Forum for buttons and on screen labels, instrctions etc.

If anyone prefers to use the French interface you can change your personal options while logged in by clicking on the Profile button that appears after login near the top of the page, then click "Modify", then look for the Options link.

Under Options you will now see a pulldown for Language to select English or French.

I can change this to French for any one that needs help to find this setting. It's a bit buried in the settings unfortunately.

Enjoy!
I finally found a French translated version of the Discussion Forum for buttons and on screen labels, instrctions etc.

If anyone prefers to use the French interface you can change your personal options while logged in by clicking on the Profile button that appears after login near the top of the page, then click "Modify", then look for the Options link.

Under Options you will now see a pulldown for Language to select English or French.

I can change this to French for any one that needs help to find this setting. It's a bit buried in the settings unfortunately.

Enjoy!