DVD now ready for distribution !!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The DVD is ready for distribution! The DVD is ready for distribution!

I am pleased to let you know that the DVD of our St. Columban event, back in January, is now ready to send to you.

As usual, Jeff has done a great job on the web page at www.stcolumban-irish.com to make the ordering of the DVD as easy as possible. You simply go to the page and click on the DVD image?.Although these details are also on the site, let me just re-cap them for you:-

The DVD?

This is two (2) disks DVD that includes the full production of our Gala back in January with the great music from TUNA as well as, the beautiful dancers from Bernadette Short?s school and the very informative presentations made by a number of narrators. It also includes a visit to the Cemetery so one can see and understand the actual project. And it includes some interviews during the planning stage; and after the event.

The Cost?

We are offering this DVD free with a donation of $ 20.00 or more to our Cemetery restoration fund. (The minimum donation increases to $ 25.00 if you would like us to mail it to you.)

Pick Up or Mail the DVD

On the web page you will see that you have the choice of picking up the DVD at my place (in the Point near downtown Montreal); at Kelley?s in the West Island; from Claude in St Columban; and Jeff also has a couple of copies for anyone in the Ottawa area.  

How to make the donation

By credit card ? you can go to web page and follow the procedures outlined with Paypal (and contact Jeff if you have any questions about Credit card payment)

By check ? you can make a check payable to St. Patrick?s Society of Montreal and mail it to me ? my address is included on the web page.

Cash ? Of course, you can give the cash directly to any of us if you arrange to pick up the DVD.

Reservations

Even if you reserved one of these DVD?s, please go through the ordering procedure. The main reason for asking for reservations was basically to see if we had enough interest to invest in making the DVD.

Questions?

If you have any questions at all about how to order the DVD, please send me an e-mail or call me at 514-935-3769

Thanks

Fergus Keyes
The DVD is ready for distribution! The DVD is ready for distribution!

I am pleased to let you know that the DVD of our St. Columban event, back in January, is now ready to send to you.

As usual, Jeff has done a great job on the web page at www.stcolumban-irish.com to make the ordering of the DVD as easy as possible. You simply go to the page and click on the DVD image?.Although these details are also on the site, let me just re-cap them for you:-

The DVD?

This is two (2) disks DVD that includes the full production of our Gala back in January with the great music from TUNA as well as, the beautiful dancers from Bernadette Short?s school and the very informative presentations made by a number of narrators. It also includes a visit to the Cemetery so one can see and understand the actual project. And it includes some interviews during the planning stage; and after the event.

The Cost?

We are offering this DVD free with a donation of $ 20.00 or more to our Cemetery restoration fund. (The minimum donation increases to $ 25.00 if you would like us to mail it to you.)

Pick Up or Mail the DVD

On the web page you will see that you have the choice of picking up the DVD at my place (in the Point near downtown Montreal); at Kelley?s in the West Island; from Claude in St Columban; and Jeff also has a couple of copies for anyone in the Ottawa area.  

How to make the donation

By credit card ? you can go to web page and follow the procedures outlined with Paypal (and contact Jeff if you have any questions about Credit card payment)

By check ? you can make a check payable to St. Patrick?s Society of Montreal and mail it to me ? my address is included on the web page.

Cash ? Of course, you can give the cash directly to any of us if you arrange to pick up the DVD.

Reservations

Even if you reserved one of these DVD?s, please go through the ordering procedure. The main reason for asking for reservations was basically to see if we had enough interest to invest in making the DVD.

Questions?

If you have any questions at all about how to order the DVD, please send me an e-mail or call me at 514-935-3769

Thanks

Fergus Keyes