System Glitch - Please re-post after Oct. 23rd

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMPORTANT

There seems to have been a glitch in the system and [size=14]all posts after October 23rd 2007 seem to have disappeared.

Jeff is trying hard to find and replace these posts. In the meantime, if you made a post after Oct. 23rd - could you please re-do your message[/size]?

For example, Joyce Green has mentioned that:-

a) There was a posting in the General Enquiries/re Dwyer-Colletin family on Oct. 28th and 3PM. ?In there they mentioned the Walsh family. and

b) I really would like to get in touch with Mildred G.Fox-Baker(Walsh family) as mentioned in the post by C.Bourguignon. ?It appears we have the same great-grandmother and I know my father had a cousin with the name Fox. ?It would mean a lot to me to contact her.

Sorry for this inconvenience - Don't you just love computers !
IMPORTANT

There seems to have been a glitch in the system and [size=14]all posts after October 23rd 2007 seem to have disappeared.

Jeff is trying hard to find and replace these posts. In the meantime, if you made a post after Oct. 23rd - could you please re-do your message[/size]?

For example, Joyce Green has mentioned that:-

a) There was a posting in the General Enquiries/re Dwyer-Colletin family on Oct. 28th and 3PM. ?In there they mentioned the Walsh family. and

b) I really would like to get in touch with Mildred G.Fox-Baker(Walsh family) as mentioned in the post by C.Bourguignon. ?It appears we have the same great-grandmother and I know my father had a cousin with the name Fox. ?It would mean a lot to me to contact her.

Sorry for this inconvenience - Don't you just love computers !