Documentary on St. Columban

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi;

Marie-Christine Bouguignon, who did so much work on producing our St. Columban DVD, is now doing a documentary in French, on St. Columban. She is looking for a number of people to read the text involved (in French but with an English accent)

Below is her note to me, and the attachment is a list of the people that she will be including in her documentary where she will need the "voice-overs".

Please contact Marie-Christine directly if you can help her....

Thanks

Fergus

Hi everybody,

After the DVD for the project on the cemetery. I?m looking for people to read some short texts for my documentary on St-Colomban.

I need to record the voices of 2 women, 1 girl, and 6 men who can read in french with a big english accent. the list of people I am including is in the attachement.

I need some Qu?becois too, so if you know somebody, that can help me too.

I suggest to do this the april 2 and 3 at 6pm to 9pm in the evening at the apartment of the soundman. The adress is 1220 St-Andr?, at the coner of Ren?-Levesque in Montr?al.

I hope to have positive answers from you, because it is a nice project and with your "voice over" to represent the Irish people of the documentary should make it really interesting.

Thank you very much

Marie-Christine Bourguignon
514 659-2642

Attached Files
.doc   tableaudespersonnages.doc (Size: 29.5 KB / Downloads: 44)
.doc   tableaudespersonnages.doc (Size: 29.5 KB / Downloads: 39)
Hi;

Marie-Christine Bouguignon, who did so much work on producing our St. Columban DVD, is now doing a documentary in French, on St. Columban. She is looking for a number of people to read the text involved (in French but with an English accent)

Below is her note to me, and the attachment is a list of the people that she will be including in her documentary where she will need the "voice-overs".

Please contact Marie-Christine directly if you can help her....

Thanks

Fergus

Hi everybody,

After the DVD for the project on the cemetery. I?m looking for people to read some short texts for my documentary on St-Colomban.

I need to record the voices of 2 women, 1 girl, and 6 men who can read in french with a big english accent. the list of people I am including is in the attachement.

I need some Qu?becois too, so if you know somebody, that can help me too.

I suggest to do this the april 2 and 3 at 6pm to 9pm in the evening at the apartment of the soundman. The adress is 1220 St-Andr?, at the coner of Ren?-Levesque in Montr?al.

I hope to have positive answers from you, because it is a nice project and with your "voice over" to represent the Irish people of the documentary should make it really interesting.

Thank you very much

Marie-Christine Bourguignon
514 659-2642

Attached Files
.doc   tableaudespersonnages.doc (Size: 29.5 KB / Downloads: 44)
.doc   tableaudespersonnages.doc (Size: 29.5 KB / Downloads: 39)