Cemetery Conservation Conference - Milles Isles

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FYI - I have received the following reminder about this project from Sandra Stock with the QAHN which should be of interest ...[/b[font=Arial]]

[b]Hello Fergus:

Is anyone from the St.Columban Cemetery Restoration group planning to attend the QAHN Cemetery Conference in Mille Isles on May 29th? As this is a Thursday, it might be difficult/impossible for anyone working, but perhaps there is someone available as I think this event would be of great interest to your project. Also the handbook Matthew Farfan put together on the subject of cemetery conservation would also be pertinent to the St.Colomban situation.
I am attaching the information/registration form.

Hope to see you.
Sandra
[/font]

Attached Files
.pdf   Old_Stones_Programme_For_Web.pdf (Size: 290.72 KB / Downloads: 94)
.pdf   Old_Stones_Programme_For_Web.pdf (Size: 290.72 KB / Downloads: 92)
FYI - I have received the following reminder about this project from Sandra Stock with the QAHN which should be of interest ...[/b[font=Arial]]

[b]Hello Fergus:

Is anyone from the St.Columban Cemetery Restoration group planning to attend the QAHN Cemetery Conference in Mille Isles on May 29th? As this is a Thursday, it might be difficult/impossible for anyone working, but perhaps there is someone available as I think this event would be of great interest to your project. Also the handbook Matthew Farfan put together on the subject of cemetery conservation would also be pertinent to the St.Colomban situation.
I am attaching the information/registration form.

Hope to see you.
Sandra
[/font]

Attached Files
.pdf   Old_Stones_Programme_For_Web.pdf (Size: 290.72 KB / Downloads: 94)
.pdf   Old_Stones_Programme_For_Web.pdf (Size: 290.72 KB / Downloads: 92)

Messages In This Thread
Re: Cemetery Conservation Conference - Milles Isles - by Fergus_Keyes - 05-19-2008, 04:48 PM
Re: Cemetery Conservation Conference - Milles Isles - by dublin9 - 05-20-2008, 11:49 AM