Small Update & Politics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update;

We are still trying to complete our project. Unfortunatly with the rain on the weekends this summer, we are certainly behind schedule and unfortunately we do not have the funds to hire a bricklayer that work during the week. But we will keep you posted

In the meantime, some of you may have noticed that I am running as the co-candiadate with Louise O'Sullivan in the upcoming Montreal elections scheduled for November 1st. I am running in the Peter McGill district, which is basically the western part of downtown Montreal.

Louise O'Sullivan is a candidate for Mayor of Montreal - and I support her since she is experienced, competant and fluently bilingual.

Unfortunately the Montreal media has tried to ignore her campaign, so I have to ask my friends and associates to help get the Louise O'Sullivan for Mayor message out to their own friends and associates. I have started my own web site for this effort at www.ferguskeyes.com and you can certainly send any questions or comments to info@ferguskeyes.com

[font=Verdana]Thanks and will let you know more about our cemetery restoration as soon as we devise a new plan to complete it...[/font]
Update;

We are still trying to complete our project. Unfortunatly with the rain on the weekends this summer, we are certainly behind schedule and unfortunately we do not have the funds to hire a bricklayer that work during the week. But we will keep you posted

In the meantime, some of you may have noticed that I am running as the co-candiadate with Louise O'Sullivan in the upcoming Montreal elections scheduled for November 1st. I am running in the Peter McGill district, which is basically the western part of downtown Montreal.

Louise O'Sullivan is a candidate for Mayor of Montreal - and I support her since she is experienced, competant and fluently bilingual.

Unfortunately the Montreal media has tried to ignore her campaign, so I have to ask my friends and associates to help get the Louise O'Sullivan for Mayor message out to their own friends and associates. I have started my own web site for this effort at www.ferguskeyes.com and you can certainly send any questions or comments to info@ferguskeyes.com

[font=Verdana]Thanks and will let you know more about our cemetery restoration as soon as we devise a new plan to complete it...[/font]