New Brunswick Irish

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[size=10pt]Good Evening to the good folks at the St. Columban Societ organisation!

I am the director of public relations and advertising for Canada's Irish Festival on the Miramichi in Miramichi, N.B. This summer, we will be celebrating our 27th annual Festival.

I am enquiring as to whether it would be possible for you to add a link to our website to your directory of Irish links. The address is www.canadasirishfest.com

Please also consider adding the website of the Irish Canadian Cultural Association of New Brunswick at www.newirelandnb.ca

I look forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience!

Slaine Mhath,
Barry
--
Barry R. MacKenzie
www.canadasirishfest.com

--
Barry R. MacKenzie

87 Springwater Lane
New Maryland, N.B.
E3C 1H8
(506) 454-9589
[/size]
[size=10pt]Good Evening to the good folks at the St. Columban Societ organisation!

I am the director of public relations and advertising for Canada's Irish Festival on the Miramichi in Miramichi, N.B. This summer, we will be celebrating our 27th annual Festival.

I am enquiring as to whether it would be possible for you to add a link to our website to your directory of Irish links. The address is www.canadasirishfest.com

Please also consider adding the website of the Irish Canadian Cultural Association of New Brunswick at www.newirelandnb.ca

I look forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience!

Slaine Mhath,
Barry
--
Barry R. MacKenzie
www.canadasirishfest.com

--
Barry R. MacKenzie

87 Springwater Lane
New Maryland, N.B.
E3C 1H8
(506) 454-9589
[/size]