Home Page Revamp and Web Site Conversion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some of you may have already noticed a new home page I launched this weekend. We haven't had a new look for quite some time so were long overdue for an update.

http://www.stcolumban-irish.com/

This is the start of an overall web site conversion to a new look and more modern content management system. Over the next few weeks I'll be converting the underlying pages to this new system. This brings us into the new era of web site management where we can have a lot more interesting features and capabilities. Please let me know if you experience any difficulty loading and viewing the home page or want to learn more about the technical details.

The page is best viewed with Internet Explorer used by the vast majority of our visitors.

I hope you enjoy the new look and welcome any feedback to improve the site or to add features that would contribute to the goals of the group.

Jeff Legault
Some of you may have already noticed a new home page I launched this weekend. We haven't had a new look for quite some time so were long overdue for an update.

http://www.stcolumban-irish.com/

This is the start of an overall web site conversion to a new look and more modern content management system. Over the next few weeks I'll be converting the underlying pages to this new system. This brings us into the new era of web site management where we can have a lot more interesting features and capabilities. Please let me know if you experience any difficulty loading and viewing the home page or want to learn more about the technical details.

The page is best viewed with Internet Explorer used by the vast majority of our visitors.

I hope you enjoy the new look and welcome any feedback to improve the site or to add features that would contribute to the goals of the group.

Jeff Legault
Wonderful site and now even better than usual!  Thank you for all your work and love of St. Columban and its heritage.  We are planning to visit in June!  In the meantime, we'll google earth from here to there!
Wonderful site and now even better than usual!  Thank you for all your work and love of St. Columban and its heritage.  We are planning to visit in June!  In the meantime, we'll google earth from here to there!