Murray Quinn suggests a new book !!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Gang.

Murray is absolutely right . This is a great book. I first saw it at the Quebec Family History Society in Pointe Claire about 3 or 4 years ago. I was able to borrow it when I was writing my Neil / Delaney Family History. While I didn't find specific family info I did find  the amazing history of the area which helped me understand those things that influenced the direction that my family took. I strongly recommend you all read this book to get a first hand glance of the times.

ken
Hi Gang.

Murray is absolutely right . This is a great book. I first saw it at the Quebec Family History Society in Pointe Claire about 3 or 4 years ago. I was able to borrow it when I was writing my Neil / Delaney Family History. While I didn't find specific family info I did find  the amazing history of the area which helped me understand those things that influenced the direction that my family took. I strongly recommend you all read this book to get a first hand glance of the times.

ken

Messages In This Thread
Re: Murray Quinn suggests a new book !! - by jeff.legault - 09-25-2006, 06:43 PM
Re: Murray Quinn suggests a new book !! - by jeff.legault - 09-25-2006, 07:19 PM
Re: Murray Quinn suggests a new book !! - by kneil - 09-25-2006, 07:28 PM
Re: Murray Quinn suggests a new book !! - by dublin9 - 09-25-2006, 07:45 PM