St. Columban Event - Big, Big Success

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beautiful! Terrific! Lovely! Great! Amazing!

The genuine compliments just kept coming and coming, last night, after our St. Columban Irish performance?

How can we possibly thank all of you for your dedication to this performance? Many of us didn?t even know each other, as we embarked on this journey - and we came together to present our story so well ? far beyond my wildest expectations!!?.

Everything just clicked and moved in perfect harmony like we had done it a thousand times before?

And Serena, in the excitement, I know that I forgot to thank you and John for the absolutely perfect stage management as well as, Kelley?s kids that did all the ?front of the house? duties so well!

Not really sure but I suspect that we had around 400 people in attendance, and after we do a little expense accounting, I?m sure that we raised some substantial money for the project. -Actually, someone gave me a check for $ 100. last night as a special donation!

And thanks Redmond for giving me some Irish diction lessons so I could finally pronounce Michael?s name properly!

I guess our next step, after a little well deserved rest, is to start investigating the type of monument that we want to build, and hopefully we?ll have enough to start the construction soon?and, perhaps ? just perhaps, we might be able to have a unveiling of the monument in the Fall ? who?s knows ? but we can try!!!

Anyway to all of you ? the band; narrators; readers and, of course the dancers, as well as all the people ?behind the scenes? like Jeff and Ken and Anne, and Claude, and again Serena & John etc?(I'm sure I'm forgetting someone!!!).....

Thank you all ? Thank you very, very much !!! Take Care

Fergus

Beautiful! Terrific! Lovely! Great! Amazing!

The genuine compliments just kept coming and coming, last night, after our St. Columban Irish performance?

How can we possibly thank all of you for your dedication to this performance? Many of us didn?t even know each other, as we embarked on this journey - and we came together to present our story so well ? far beyond my wildest expectations!!?.

Everything just clicked and moved in perfect harmony like we had done it a thousand times before?

And Serena, in the excitement, I know that I forgot to thank you and John for the absolutely perfect stage management as well as, Kelley?s kids that did all the ?front of the house? duties so well!

Not really sure but I suspect that we had around 400 people in attendance, and after we do a little expense accounting, I?m sure that we raised some substantial money for the project. -Actually, someone gave me a check for $ 100. last night as a special donation!

And thanks Redmond for giving me some Irish diction lessons so I could finally pronounce Michael?s name properly!

I guess our next step, after a little well deserved rest, is to start investigating the type of monument that we want to build, and hopefully we?ll have enough to start the construction soon?and, perhaps ? just perhaps, we might be able to have a unveiling of the monument in the Fall ? who?s knows ? but we can try!!!

Anyway to all of you ? the band; narrators; readers and, of course the dancers, as well as all the people ?behind the scenes? like Jeff and Ken and Anne, and Claude, and again Serena & John etc?(I'm sure I'm forgetting someone!!!).....

Thank you all ? Thank you very, very much !!! Take Care

Fergus

Messages In This Thread
St. Columban Event - Big, Big Success - by Fergus_Keyes - 01-28-2007, 12:24 PM
Re: St. Columban Event - Big, Big Success - by dublin9 - 01-28-2007, 08:21 PM