St. Columban Event - Big, Big Success

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Translation of Claude Bourguignon's message.

This unforgetable evening foresees many "tomorrows" that will be promising for our project. I was approached by two journalists during the event - they wanted articles and I see it as my duty to ensure that the French speaking media and St.Columban's francophone community are well awre of the good news.

More than a "simple performamce", the evening of the 27th has gained a legitimacy that will gather momentum over the next few weeks.  

Bravo to all of you friends, and proceeding with this Epic!

Note - There is a good chance that the DVD will be reasy for March 27. An official launch might be appropriate! Salutations, Claude -

Anne
Translation of Claude Bourguignon's message.

This unforgetable evening foresees many "tomorrows" that will be promising for our project. I was approached by two journalists during the event - they wanted articles and I see it as my duty to ensure that the French speaking media and St.Columban's francophone community are well awre of the good news.

More than a "simple performamce", the evening of the 27th has gained a legitimacy that will gather momentum over the next few weeks.  

Bravo to all of you friends, and proceeding with this Epic!

Note - There is a good chance that the DVD will be reasy for March 27. An official launch might be appropriate! Salutations, Claude -

Anne

Messages In This Thread
Re: St. Columban Event - Big, Big Success - by dublin9 - 01-28-2007, 08:21 PM