Millers; McDonalds; Scheffer; Cowan - Update Information

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[size=10pt]Another note:-

Thanks Fergus.

If you uncover anything else, I would be grateful to hear. 

One thing I may have discovered since my original e-mail is a possible birth of the second Mary ? are you able to have somebody look in the Church register between 15 June and 27 June 1844, where there is an entry which is barely legible on Ancestry (probably one you haven?t transcribed for that reason) and let me know if you think it is for a Mary Scheffer birth ? certainly looks possible to me, but may be a different name than Mary?  Problem is that the two shown as Marys seem to overlap , if you take the literal translations of the Church record entries!!!!  Help!!!!

I have just commenced a rudimentary Scheffer spreadsheet, with all of the Eusebe siblings etc. I can find (mostly Chambly) - this genealogical thing is contagious.

Best wishes,

Ray Cowan
the_cowans@optusnet.com.au
[/size]
[size=10pt]Another note:-

Thanks Fergus.

If you uncover anything else, I would be grateful to hear. 

One thing I may have discovered since my original e-mail is a possible birth of the second Mary ? are you able to have somebody look in the Church register between 15 June and 27 June 1844, where there is an entry which is barely legible on Ancestry (probably one you haven?t transcribed for that reason) and let me know if you think it is for a Mary Scheffer birth ? certainly looks possible to me, but may be a different name than Mary?  Problem is that the two shown as Marys seem to overlap , if you take the literal translations of the Church record entries!!!!  Help!!!!

I have just commenced a rudimentary Scheffer spreadsheet, with all of the Eusebe siblings etc. I can find (mostly Chambly) - this genealogical thing is contagious.

Best wishes,

Ray Cowan
the_cowans@optusnet.com.au
[/size]

Messages In This Thread
Re: Millers; McDonalds; Scheffer; Cowan - Update Information - by Fergus_Keyes - 06-20-2010, 09:45 AM